Penetration Testing Services Kenya
We provide Penetration Testing Services in Kenya to organizations & businesses to discover potential vulnerabilities against Cyber Attacks and to help them prepare for them.
Find the most reputable Penetration Testing services in Kenya here. In general, we provide Penetration Tests throughout the world, including major cities in Kenya; Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu.
We are among the top Pentesting companies in Kenya & Nairobi, As the name implies, pen-testing involves simulating an attack by a hacker on a network system, application, or website to find known vulnerabilities.
What is Penetration Testing Service?
Performing a system penetration test is the act of detecting vulnerabilities in applications and systems by deliberately employing cruel practices to evaluate the network’s security, or lack thereof, in response to the attacks.
The final purpose of a penetration testing service is to test the security issues revealed during the scanning phase and investigate any potential paths of penetration through investigation.
In a penetration test (also known as a “pentest”), your IT systems are attacked to detect and exploit their security flaws to assess the real-world threats they bring to your business.
Your business’s weakest connections will be identified, and the potential damage caused by an actual malicious attacker will be assessed.
In a nutshell, the goal of testing is to “discover ways to exploit vulnerabilities to defeat or degrade the security mechanisms of major systems.
East Africa Hi Tech Solutions provides top penetration testing services in Kenya can provide proof about the security measures in place, allowing senior management and investors to justify ongoing or further investment in security agents and technology.
Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing are similar in that they both identify potential vulnerabilities in an organization and give advice on how to improve security.
- Protect critical network infrastructure.
- Protect the organization from financial loss as a result of fraud and phishing.
Features & Types of Penetration Testing Services
The type of penetration testing conducted relies on the client’s objectives and the relevant knowledge gained from the test. There are several different types of penetration testing services that can be used to assess different aspects of a company’s security posture.
- External Testing: External testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in a company’s external-facing systems and infrastructure, such as Websites, Web Applications, and Networks Penetration Testing. This type of testing simulates the actions of a malicious hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s systems from the internet.
- Internal Testing: Internal testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in a company’s internal systems and infrastructure, such as networks, servers, and databases. This type of testing simulates the actions of an insider with malicious intent, such as a disgruntled employee or a third-party contractor.
- Remote Testing: Remote testing is a type of penetration testing that is done remotely and typically focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in a company’s web applications and networks. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s systems from a remote location.
- Social Engineering Testing: Social engineering testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in a company’s people, processes, and policies by simulating real-world social engineering attacks. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to trick employees into disclosing sensitive information or performing unauthorized actions.
- Wireless Network Testing: Wireless testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in a company’s wireless networks and infrastructure. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s systems by exploiting weaknesses in wireless networks.
- Mobile Testing: Mobile testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in mobile applications and devices. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s systems by exploiting weaknesses in mobile applications and devices.
- Compliance Testing: Compliance testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities and non-compliances with industry-specific regulations and standards. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s systems, while also ensuring that the company’s systems and infrastructure comply with industry regulations.
- IoT Testing: IoT testing is a type of penetration testing that focuses on identifying vulnerabilities in Internet of Things (IoT) devices, networks and systems. This type of testing simulates the actions of a hacker attempting to gain unauthorized access to a company’s IoT devices and systems.
By simulating real-world cyberattacks, these various types of penetration testing services can help companies identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in their systems and infrastructure before they can be exploited by malicious actors. This helps companies to improve their security posture and protect against real-world cyberattacks
Pentesting Companies in Kenya
Pen testing requires a high level of technical expertise and accessibility; therefore, it should only be performed by someone you can trust. To identify security threats against Cyber Attacks, companies use East Africa Hi Tech Solutions, which is a professional penetration testing services company.
Why Should Your Organization Conduct a Penetration Test?
Regular penetration testing in your network provides a variety of advantages. Penetration testing services can be used to determine a network vulnerability. This will help you prioritize your recovery efforts based on exploitability, simplify compliance with strict standards/regulations, and justify security-related spending to higher management and the board.
Even though regular penetration testing can considerably improve an organization’s overall security.
1. Find vulnerabilities in your system.
There are internal or external vulnerabilities found in the system, and the software produces a report ranking them in order of risk level.
A penetration test will fix the flaws that are discovered. The purpose is to indicate real attack vectors against an organization’s IT infrastructure, data, people, and physical security.
In other words, a penetration test will show you how hackers might exploit your organization’s vulnerabilities.
2. Threats should be prioritized and addressed based on their exploitability and impact.
A penetration testing service is one of the most important techniques you can do to strengthen your security. Vulnerabilities are listed in order of how easily they can be exploited and their impact on the organization.
Using a risk-oriented prioritization technique, data security executives will prioritize these risks based on their exploitability, plan their project risks, and allocate their security resources accordingly.
To address the most significant issues first, they may choose to postpone work on flaws that have minimal impact but are more difficult to exploit.
3. Compliance with industry standards and rules
A routine penetration test is the first step in ensuring compliance with industry standards and rules.
Regular penetration testing of your infrastructure demonstrates due vigilance in information security and helps you avoid severe violations.
An organization may be operational now but be compromised eventually, or worse, hacked yesterday.
In addition to routinely assessing previously tested systems and applications, penetration testing should be performed when application technology or systems are installed, and new office sites are established or implemented.
4. Your organization’s risk level should be addressed to senior management.
Top management and the board of directors want to know how well their company is secured from cyberattacks.
In simple, non-technical terminology, an executive summary or results overview of a penetration test report can provide crucial information about their organization’s overall security.
When looking for an experienced penetration testing service, make sure to investigate their reporting practices so that you can ensure that the final report contains critical information for both technical personnel and executives.
Penetration Testing Services Prices
Payment for pen-testers who can convey what’s happening and discuss meaningful remediation is the best option. Security testing mills are less expensive, but you don’t have the benefit of talking to a human who will assist your efforts to get it right and avoid repeat intrusions.
What is the cost of a penetration test?
Things that can influence cost of PE are company’s size, scope, and complexity, as well as the penetration testers’ expertise, all factor into pen-testing expenses, as do remedial costs. How to get penetration testing cost to your company? Arrange a free online consultation today with a cybersecurity specialist by answering your brief scoping inquiry.
Don’t wait any longer to protect your business from cyber attacks! Contact us today to schedule your penetration testing services and ensure the security of your systems and infrastructure. Our team of experienced ethical hackers will work with you to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your systems, and provide you with a comprehensive report and recommendations for remediation. Don’t leave your business at risk – take action now and schedule your penetration testing services today!