Mobile Phone data loss is a frustrating problem for many people. Fortunately, there are several tools that will allow you to recover lost data on your iPhone. In this article, we’ll show you how to use each method in turn.
1. Restore from iCloud Backup.
If you’ve backed up your iPhone using iCloud, then restoring from an iCloud backup is probably the easiest way to recover any lost or deleted files. To do so, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “iCloud”. Then scroll down until you see “Photos” and tap on it. You should see a list of backups available for download. Select the one with the most recent date and click on it. This will take you back to the main screen where you can select what you’d like to restore.
2. Restore from iTunes Backup.
If you haven’t yet backed up your iPhone using iTunes, then you’re going to need to use another method to restore your data. There are two ways to do this:
1) Download the latest version of iTunes (available here). Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. Click on the device icon at the top right corner of the window. Choose “Restore” under the “Devices” tab.
2) Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. Launch iExplorer by double clicking on its shortcut on your desktop. Navigate to the following folder: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup.
3) Find the file named. It’s usually named after the last date and time it was backed up. Delete the file and replace it with the original.
3. Restore from iCloud Photo Library.
You can also recover lost photos from iCloud Photo Library. To do so, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on iCloud. Scroll down until you see “Photos”. Tap on it and choose “Photo Library”. Now scroll down to find the option called “Recover from iCloud Backup”. Tap on it and follow the instructions.
4. Restore from iCloud Drive.
If you’ve backed up your data to iCloud, then you can use the method above to restore your photos.
Loss of data from an iPhone can be frustrating, not everyone has the expertise to follow these processes. If your data is important, it’s advisable to consult a professional data recovery company in Kenya.